Cerchi nel grano

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 7/8/2007, 08:47

Iban IT54B03268223000EM000204548

Group:
Administrator

una spiegazione dei cerchi nel grano attraverso i codici arturiani.

Meditations with the Arcturians

A Spiritual Connection Group

I, David Miller, have been working with the energies of the ascension for over 5 years. I channel spiritual masters, such as Sananda, Vywamus, the Arcturians, and the energies of the Archangels. I have published numerous articles from these channelings in Connecting Link, Sedona Journal of Emergence, and Eagles Wings. One of my manuscripts, Connecting with the Arcturians, has been published by Planetary Heart.

The Group: The Arcturians have asked me to set up meditation groups called “Groups of Forty.” The first Group of Forty has been meeting for 8 years now and has drawn members from all over the United States and Canada, as well as Australia, and Germany.

Because of the demand for membership, I was instructed to begin new groups. A second, third and fourth group have now been meeting for one year and have members around the world. New groups are starting and will also meet in meditation once a month wherever you are located. At a specific hour during the meditation time I will channel messages for all group members from the Arcturians.

A monthly newsletter will be sent out with the transcription of that lecture. A group coordinator arranges the mailings and other group activities, such as individual group meditations and healings. Additionally, members are encouraged to meet other members, either by phone, letter, or in person. At certain times during the development of the groups a face-to-face group meeting may be held.

There is a $40.00 per year fee which covers the mailing costs and time spent for the transcriptions and related phone consultations. A newsletter and transcribed channeling will be mailed to you monthly. Members will be encouraged to call in questions for the channelings to their group coordinator. Meditations also will include group healing, where all members of the group will focus healing energy on one designated person in the group. Members who are the focus of this healing energy have reported profound healing experiences.

All work by the Arcturians is directed towards our transformation to higher consciousness, Earth healings and personal healings.

luiginocapone
view post Posted on 11/8/2007, 19:39

Onestamente : ma che ROBA è?

view post Posted on 10/1/2008, 10:09

Iban IT54B03268223000EM000204548

Group:
Administrator

2 replies since 7/8/2007, 08:45   258 views